$ and test driving MACL

Is MACL only available from APDA? Is it available anywhere for less than $500.

Also, is there a way to test drive it without committing $500.

I am currently debating whether to go with MacScheme or MACL. I've heard good
things about MACL, but I'm still reluctant to spend $$$ versus $$ (out of my
own pocket). A long time ago I spent $500 on Exper#$%$#%LISP. I know it is
not comparable to MACL, but it made me realize how much $500 is!

Is there anyone in the Portland area who has MACL and wouldn't mind showing it
to me?

Thanks,
Patrick
--
Patrick Logan, uunet!mntgfx!plogan
Mentor Graphics Corp. 8500 SW Creekside, Beaverton, Oregon 97005-7191