[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Is defobfun broken?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Is defobfun broken?
- From: Andrew L. M. Shalit <alms>
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 90 10:26:10 -0400
- Cc: info-macl
- In-reply-to: Steve Chanin's message of Tue, 21 Aug 90 16:03:03 EDT <9008212003.AA18600@fiber-one>
From: email@example.com (Steve Chanin)
However, now every menu beeps when I click in the menu bar.
No, only the Code menu beeps. Whenever you click anywhere in the
menubar, the code menu beeps. If you think about how Macintosh
menubars work (the way you can drag from one menu to another),
you'll see why the updating has to work this way.