Re: Source code second thoughts...

Richard Lynch <lynch@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu> writes:

> On the other hand, source code is HARD to read, and I daresay some of it is
> not even in anything resembling a high-level language.
> I guess I want source code AND documention of source code AND fuller/morte
> documentation of what is there.
... [reasons and other thoughts]

Documentated source code would be nice, but undocumented source code
would be MUCH better then NO source code...

Realistically, the amount of documentation required for the source
code would be EXTREME!  Do we really want to impact the development
of MACL by making the developers produce documents suitable for
publishing???

George Williams
Boeing Computer Services   Internet: george@huntsai.boeing.com  [preferred]
POBox 240002, M/S JA-74        UUCP: ...!uunet!uw-beaver!bcsaic!huntsai!george
Huntsville AL 35824-6402      Phone: 205+461-2597   BTN: 461-2597