GrowZone function

In an attempt to solve what I am pretty sure is a Mac memory problem
I recently installed a GrowZone function in ACL program.  It does
standard stuff: releases memory, puts up a warning dialog, and so on.
The problem is that it is getting called a lot more often than even I
expected.

My question is, does ACL use a GrowZone function?  Is its GZF dangling
a hook that I can use to put up my own warnings.  Am I interfering with
the ACL memory management scheme by installing my own?  Any ideas?

Blake Meike
blakem