[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problems with PCL and 1.3.2
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Problems with PCL and 1.3.2
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.CNET.fr>
- Date: 11 Sep 90 08:17:00
- Cc: ranson@LANNION.CNET.fr
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 11 Sep 90 08:18:07+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 11 Sep 90 08:17:00
I have some code using simple features of PCL (AAAI 88 beta version).
Nothing more complicated than :before or :around methods. This code
used to work with ACL1.3.1, and is no longer working with 1.3.2.
Any idea what changes happened between 1.3.1 and 1.3.2 that could
Daniel Ranson (email@example.com)
PS: I am not using more recent versions of PCL because they are either
uncompilable with ACL, or much slower than the AAAI version.