Re: backtrace patch

>> Here is a quick and dirty patch to make option-period...
I hope you DO consider it a dirty patch. MACL v1.x requires low-level
patches to work with non-US keyboards because of assumptions about
keyboard mapping (like your option-. = #\263). I really hope the top
item on the features list of 2.0 is "Full compatibility with foreign
systems and keyboards", with extensive testing.
Btw, if you need a French beta-tester, I'm ready to help.
     Daniel Ranson
     AppleLink: RANSON
     Unix: ranson@lannion.cnet.fr, or ranson@cnetlu.fr,
           or ...!mcvax!inria!ranson