[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
select-item-from-list busted in 1.3.2?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: select-item-from-list busted in 1.3.2?
- From: Andrew L. M. Shalit <alms>
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 90 10:28:53 -0400
- Cc: info-macl
- In-reply-to: Nicholas Kushmerick's message of Wed, 26 Sep 90 09:34:52 -0400 (EDT) <kb0_twq00jVM43_FEr@andrew.cmu.edu>
From: Nicholas Kushmerick <email@example.com>
(select-item-from-list '(a b c d) :selection-type :disjoint)
does not seem to allow disjoint selections. Rather, :disjoint appears
to have become a synonym for :contiguous. (I say "no longer works" and
"appears to have become" because I seem to remember that in 1.2,
:disjoint selections worked OK.)
This is a "feature" of the Macintosh user interface. To get
a disjoint selection, you have to hold down the clover key.
If you hold down the shift key, you get a contiguous selection.
In this sense, the :disjoint option is a superset of the