[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Cursor control in Editable Text dialogs
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Cursor control in Editable Text dialogs
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sun, 30 Sep 90 18:03:32 EDT
I need some help with cursor controlling and text editing functions in an
editable text dialog.
For example, I have the following following lisp code:
(defobject xx-window *window*)
(defobfun (exist xx-window) (init-list)
(list (make-dialog-item *editable-text-dialog-item*
The standard macintosh functions Select, Copy, Cut, Paste, Clear
are defined in editable-text-dialog-items.
My application requires explicit handling of such functions in the IO-PAD.
I couldn't find any useful reference in MACL 1.3 Reference.
The problems I am facing are:
1. How can I use those functions in my program?
For example, when the user double clicks on any symbol
it's get high-lighted. Now, how can I get the address
of the selected range so that I can use other functions
like Copy of Cut.
2. When the cursor is moved within the text-dialog how to
get it's address?
3. could someone tell me how these functions are defined