another survey winner

Congratulations to Stephen M. Ervin of Cambridge, MA!  Stephen's Macintosh
Allegro CL product survey was chosen from those sent in to us in the past
quarter.  He will receive an APDA gift certificate for $100.

Thanks once again to all of you who have returned your Lisp product survey!
(It was included in the binder you received when you bought Macintosh Allegro
CL.)  We DO read them and are doing our best to address the issues you've
raised.

Laura Hamersley
Lisp Product Marketing Manager
Apple Computer