[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How can I force a new page in textual printouts?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: How can I force a new page in textual printouts?
- From: Andrew L. M. Shalit <alms>
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 90 17:49:22 -0400
- Cc: info-macl
- In-reply-to: "XRAY::RSTARSEAN"'s message of 17 Oct 90 17:05:00 EST <9010172119.AA11528@brazil.cambridge.apple.com>
From: "XRAY::RSTARSEAN" <email@example.com>
I'd like to create a formatted stream containing embedded form feeds. I've
tried two different approaches:
(format stream "~|")
Neither creates a page break when the output is printed on my laserwriter.
Could someone please point out the obvious to me? Many thanks....
Sorry, MACL 1.3 doesn't support form feeds when printing out text documents.
I'm not sure about the status of this in 2.0. We've gotten a bunch of requests
about it, so it should certainly go in some time.