[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: INFO-MACL@CAMBRIDGE.APPLE.COM
- Subject: TALK-TO-ME HELP!!!
- From: Low Poh Lian <ISSLOWPL@NUSVM.BITNET>
- Date: Wed, 14 Nov 90 10:33:58 SST
Hello, Ruben Klieman, I have tried using your package to link between
Hypercard and Allegro Common Lisp(MACL). There is no problem if I invoke
MACL and load load-ipc.lisp file and use the command Connect-to-hypercard
in a multifinder mode. But the problem arises when I save my program as
an application. There seems to be no communication link between the two
whenever the MAC is restarted.
My program :
(defun main ()
(invoke my own routines)
The above program was saved as an application and invoked by hypercard.
Some of my doubts are :
1. Was the link saved when it was being saved as an application ?
2. Is my procedure correct ?
I would be grateful if you could reply to me asap.