Foreign functions

I am trying to use the TCP kernel from NCSA Telnet.  It is an MPW
object file, but when I try to load it I get unresolved symbols.
Apparently, all of the external references are capitalized as they
appear in Inside MacIntosh (e.g. OpenDriver) but the Interface.o
library entry names are all in upper case (e.g. OPENDRIVER).  CInterface.o
likewise is all in lower case (e.g. opendriver).  Augh!  Is there any way
to either 1) turn off the case-sensitivity in the FF-LOAD linker or 2) get
an interface library which is properly capitalized?

Erann Gat
gat@robotics.jpl.nasa.gov