[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Clarification of question about PICT scrap
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Clarification of question about PICT scrap
- From: email@example.com (Steve Chanin)
- Date: Sun, 23 Dec 90 16:55:20 EST
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since mailing off my question, I "discovered" a work around to the problem.
If I select a word of text, copy it, switch to MacDraw, switch back to
MACL, generate my PICT and put it into the scrap, switch to MacDraw and
paste, the PICT comes across fine. I can repeat this process and
everything works. However, if I don't copy a piece of text between
stuffing PICTs into the scrap, MacDraw doesn't see the new PICT.