Standard graphical interfaces?

With all the Object Lisp/CLOS discussion I think it is appropriate to
ask what success people have had in adapting the portable interface
packages available to MACL. I only know the names described in
cl-x-lisp-interfaces.text, which I downloaded via anonymous ftp from
a.gp.cs.cmu.edu in the directory /usr/mkant/Public (thanks to Mark
Kantrowitz).

Specifically, if you are succussfully using a portable interface in
MACL (i.e. one that works on other platforms), would you please tell
me what package it is, how much it costs, its availability, and how
you like it (i.e. how easy it is to program complex graphical
interfaces). If I have much of a response I'll briefly summarize here.
Thanks in advance.

matt

Matthew Cornell
Knowledge Communication Systems Group
University of Massachusetts/Amherst, MA 01002
cornell@cs.umass.edu
(413) 256-6664[home] (413) 545-0582, -3584[office]