Praise + suggestion on source in mail

Comment: I'm very impressed by the info-macl community: questions are
answered quickly, both by Apple and other knowledgeable people, and
useful hints and source are often shared. This makes the product
stronger and improves all our development work.

Suggestion: To make code examples even more useful I'd like to suggest
that contributers create a suitably named file containing their code
and upload it to the archive (in the directory /pub/MACL/CONTRIB on
cambridge.apple.com).  This will help new (and non-) members who
didn't receive the mail and who don't want to download and search the
info-macl-mail file (1019404 bytes as of now).

matt

Matthew Cornell
Knowledge Communication Systems Group
University of Massachusetts/Amherst, MA 01002
cornell@cs.umass.edu
(413) 256-6664[home] (413) 545-0582, -3584[office]