ThinkC interface

>    Has anyone had any experience (I don't even know if it's possible),
> using THINK C for foreign functions with MACL.  I suppose this would
> involve breaking the object files out of THINK's project file and
> doing some kind of conversion.  Please let me know if this is or is
> not possible and if so, how????  Thanks...

	I have developped a small interface to ThinkC using MACL's
ff-call. It makes interfacing ThinkC code very easy. Naturally, since
I developped that interface for my own needs, it cant fullfill all
the needs off the MACL community. But its a start! I will make
it ready for public giving during the weekend and post it at cambridge
under CONTRIB/ThinkC.sit.hqx . I yould like every enhencements send
to me so I can incorporate them I repost the improved code.

Hope this helps!

--
Guillaume Cartier
cartier@math.uqam.ca