FPC

   Subject:      FPC
It has been nearly a month now since I sent out FPC, and though I got nearly
thirty requests from people promising to send me some feedback I have yet to
hear from anyone.  Is anyone using it?  Is it useful?  Buggy?  Broken?  Is my
mail bnouncing?  The silence is deafening.

The sorts of comments I would be most interested in are things along the lines
of, "This is a cute gadget, but we really wish it did X."  I am looking for a
list of X's to put in the next version.

E.