the Stepper

Does anyone know what I can set/call so the step window won't expand
and step through macros?  I know what the macro's output is supposed to
be and it generally makes things slower and more complicated to step
thru it.  I would rather like the option of treating them as compiled
functions.

 * Origin: Twilight Clone - Mac Files Board - 10 lines - 301-946-8677

--

        Thad Humphries, Thad.Humphries@f421.n109.z1.fidonet.org
      via The Black Cat's Shack's FidoNet<->Usenet Gateway