Any Hope of CLIM, Ever?

I've been playing with CLIM on the Symbolics, and I'm quite impressed.
(Very DW, not surprisingly.)  Now wouldn't it be nice if it were
available on MACL?  I guess it would be a monster to implement (even
for ILA), and undoubtedly a dog on current Mac H/W, but now that
there's native CLOS, it seems that MACL is gradually getting almost
real.  Would anyone care to speculate on when or if CLIM might happen?
Rumors, WAGs, and hearsay would be welcome.

-- Rich Brandau