[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Using Macros in Lisp
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Using Macros in Lisp
- From: email@example.com (Michael Wirth)
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 91 17:32:16 CST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
The book, "Lisp Style & Design," by Molly M. Miller & Eric Benson (Digital
Press, 1990) contains a section (pp. 77-86) on the use and misuse of macros.
I've read it, but I didn't find their arguments to be overly compelling (as
measured by my inability to remember much of what they said). Other views?