[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Using Macros in Lisp
- To: Gallagher@cs.umass.edu, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Using Macros in Lisp
- From: Ranson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 08 Mar 91 07:57:00
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=fr/; Relayed; 08 Mar 91 07:55:28+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 08 Mar 91 07:57:00
Good points here.
About load-time-eval, does it work at all in 1.3.2? I needed it a few months
ago, but had to give up because I kept getting load-time error about some
undefined system function.
While I'm into bugs, with 1.3.2, you can't call READ right after PEEK-CHAR
(READ won't see the peeked character). Is this fixed in 2.0?