[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Why do *sequence-dialog-item*'s blink when changing them?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Why do *sequence-dialog-item*'s blink when changing them?
- From: email@example.com (Richard Lynch)
- Date: Fri, 8 Mar 91 11:20:40 CST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
>The blink is rather annoying. Here is some code that exhibits this
The blink is because the dialog-item has to redraw when its table-sequence
is changed. You could probably avoid the blink by NOT calling
set-table-sequence, but by destructively altering (table-sequence) and then
calling draw-cell-contents on the altered cells. For a very large table
this may also be more efficient. Be VERY careful while destructively
altering the list, of course.
This is off the top of my head and is probably wrong. :-)
"TANSTAAFL" Rich email@example.com