[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
how to recognize the backspace character?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: how to recognize the backspace character?
- From: "Kader Diagne" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Mar 91 18:27:06 +0100
- Organization: Universitaet des Saarlandes D-W-6600 Saarbruecken, Germany
I am trying to read a backspace character using read-char but it doesn't work.
a ;; was given: a
;; was given : hit the space bar
;; was given : hit the backspace
The reader still wait for an input and ignores the backspace.
May anybody tell me what's wrong ?
Thanks in advance.