sequence-dialog-item in color dialog bug

I have a sequence-dialog-item installed in a color-dialog.
When I click on an item in the sequence, and ask the
dialog to redraw itself, the sequence has a broken border
(looks like a frame-rect drawn with the wrong pen-pattern).

This example reproduces it:

(setf cd1 (oneof *color-dialog*
                 :dialog-items (list (oneof *sequence-dialog-item*))))

;; click on an item

(ask cd1 (view-draw-contents)) ; results in broken border.

Sometimes I get similar results with a button-dialog-item
which is the default, but I couldn't reproduce this.

Is there a fix for this?

Mark

chung@ils.nwu.edu