Re: AppleShare

	Where I work we are using AppleShare to share files
	over the network. Everything works fine except for MACL
	(very frustrating).

	If I open a file over AppleShare from MACL 1.3.2 everything
	is ok but when I try to save my changes, I get the following
	error:

	> Error: Error #-5000
	> While executing: BUFFER-WRITE-FILE

	Any idea?
	--
	Guillaume Cartier
	cartier@math.uqam.ca

Remarks about the user interface aside, -5000 indicates access denial of
some sort.  Somewhere in your configuration, the file you're trying to
write out is set to be read-only, at least for you?  Check the finder File
and/or Apple menu-items relating to Appleshare privledges.

Cris Johnson
Price Waterhouse Technology Centre
68 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025
(415) 322-0606