[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Educational pricing for MCL
- To: ALCABES@AppleLink.Apple.COM (Alcabes, Harvey)
- Subject: Re: Educational pricing for MCL
- From: philip@Pescadero.Stanford.EDU
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 91 15:39:14 PDT
- Cc: PHILIP@PESCADERO.STANFORD.EDU, SPECTOR@CS.UMD.EDU, INFO-MCL@CAMBRIDGE.APPLE.COM, YAMAGATA.C@AppleLink.Apple.COM (Yamagata, Cynthia), HAEBERLI@AppleLink.Apple.COM (Haeberli, Martin), TENGLER@AppleLink.Apple.COM (Tengler, Cary), FLEISCHMAN@AppleLink.Apple.COM (Fleischman, Rick), philip@Pescadero.Stanford.EDU
- In-reply-to: Your message of 15 Apr 91 20:10:00 +0000. <671746312.6382843@AppleLink.Apple.COM>
Thanks for the reply. I actually raised the issue for a friend
who is for now the only person at his university who wants to use
MACL. For him, the full price puts it out of his range. If you need
an example to justify a student price, feel free to use this. It's too
easy to imagine everyone is at wealthy universities which never buy
only one of anything.
I might also point out that, before Apple bought Coral, Coral offered
a 50% educational discount.