 From info-mcl-request@cambridge.apple.com Tue Apr  9 04:54:06 1991
 From: pberck@kub.nl (Peter Berck)
 To: info-macl@cambridge.apple.com
 Subject: Lisp & C and large dictionaries
 Cc: pberck@kub.nl

Has anyone ever implemented a large dictionary lookup in Lisp on the Mac?
I need to access a large dictionary from Lisp, and was wondering what the
easiest way would be. Is it easy to implement the lookup/indexing in, for
example C, and use the foreign-function-interface? Can I do random-access
files easily from allegro?
Any hints (or shareware code :) ) would be appreciated

-peter

End Included Message -----