MCL 2 and VM

 I am currently eagerly awaiting my [expensive] upgrade to MCL 2.0B1.
I am planning to use System 7.0 for the project I'm working on, I know
that MCL 2.0 is 32 bit clean and can use more than 8 Mb RAM, could
someone tell me if it runs with virtual memory, and, if apps
created with MCL 2.0 work with virtual memory. (I'm not sure how
garbage collection will work with VM).

 Thanks in advance,

 Regards,
 Malcolm

    Malcolm Pradhan                               _--_|\
    Medical Computing, Faculty of Medicine       /      \
    University of Adelaide, South Australia      \_.--._/
    InterNet: mpradhan@f.adelaide.edu.au               v
    Fax: + 618 223 2076