bugs

I have just started using MCL 2.0b1 and have found several annoyances.
First the *fred-window-position* and *fred-window-size* variables do not
seem to position and size new fred windows.  Also, defpascal functions will
no longer compile.  The most annoying thing is that I still can't get
swapmmumode to work.  Every time I try it, it crashes the machine and gets
a bus error.  I want to be reading and writing directly to 8-24 video cards
and I need 32 bit addressing to do that.  Anyone know the right way to do
this?

Allen Brookes