[djskrien@COLBY.EDU: Re: MCL and MIDI Manager?]

I have a fairly complete MIDI manager implementation for MCL 2.0b1.

Unfortunately, it's a bit wired in to a whole package called Hyperlisp,
that I've been developing at the Media Lab for a few years. I've been
meaning to make a stand-alone version, but I've been pretty busy these
days. There's a bit of procedure involved in terms of releasing code
from the lab, but it's not too complicated. Anyone interested should
send me mail & we can figure out what's what.

I think that making a version for 1.3 would be a bit of a drag, but
definitely doable.

- Joe Chung