Re: 1.3.2 and system 7.0

> Hi guys,
>
> Just got back from vacation and have several hundred email messages to sort
> through :-). So, sorry if a cursory examination has missed this discussion:
>
> Despite the 7.0 compat checker saying that 1.3.2 is "mostly compatible" with
> system 7.0, I can't get it to run. It bombs immediately with error -198 :
> missing resource. I double checked for a corrupt image, but no, it boots
> fine under 6.0.7

As far as I know, it runs "mostly fine" under 7.0 as long as you don't
enable 32-bit addressing.  I think that the "mostly compatible" evaluation
is a bit optimistic, however, and wonder where that evaluation came from.
The incompatibilities that I'm aware of wouldn't prevent it from launching.

Groping around: what kind of Mac are you trying to run it on ?  Any unusual
INITs or unusual hardware ?