[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Listener sizing bug
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Listener sizing bug
- From: Ranson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 29 May 91 08:13:00 GMT
- Cc: email@example.com
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 29 May 91 03:22:23+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 29 May 91 08:13:00 GMT
I position my windows at (make-point 0 *menubar-bottom*) with size
(make-point (min *screen-width* 640) (- *screen-height* *menubar-bottom*)).
To my eyes, they seem to be completely visible, up to the last pixel. Maybe
there is a bug there? (My screen is a 19" Radius, 8 bits, unaccelerated).
Daniel Ranson (firstname.lastname@example.org)