[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fred and IN-PACKAGE
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Fred and IN-PACKAGE
- From: Ranson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 29 May 91 11:30:00 GMT
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 29 May 91 06:39:01+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 29 May 91 11:30:00 GMT
Fred is a little bold when looking for (in-package...) forms in files. I have
a file that has no in-package at the beginning (because the right package does
not exist yet), but happens to have a in-package near the end, inside a quoted
form. Fred finds this and complains because the package does not exist!
Daniel Ranson (email@example.com)
PS: the mailing list needs to be checked. Someone's QM mailer is bouncing all
the messages back.