[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: View-size peculiarities
- From: Andrew L. M. Shalit <alms>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jun 91 10:08:50 -0400
- Cc: info-mcl
- In-reply-to: Timothy Koschmann's message of Tue, 4 Jun 1991 16:38:37 PDT <CMM.0.88.676078717.tdk@camis.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1991 16:38:37 PDT
From: Timothy Koschmann <email@example.com>
This seems to work just fine, unless the cursor happens to be in the title
bar of the window. Apparently, the title bar isn't factored into value
returned by view-mouse-position?
This is a Macintosh feature. The title-bar is not considered to be part of
the content region of the window. Perhaps the trap _FindWindow would do the
right thing for you.