making Fred window not dirty

   Date: Mon, 3 Jun 91 19:28:35 PDT
   From: mkatz@garnet.berkeley.edu (Michael Katz)

   I have a subclass of *fred-window*.  I don't want to use :scratchp because
   most of the time I want to do the normal ask-the-user-to-save-changes thang.

   But sometimes I want to make modifications to the window under program control
   WITHOUT having the window think it's been modified.  I'm looking for a function
   call UNDIRTY, or something like that (or a DIRTY flag I can set to NIL or a
   CHANGE-COUNT variable I can set to 0 or ... you get the idea).

(ccl::window-set-not-modified my-fred-window)

   -andrew