[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
making Fred window not dirty
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: making Fred window not dirty
- From: Andrew L. M. Shalit <alms>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jun 91 16:58:19 -0400
- Cc: info-macl
- In-reply-to: Michael Katz's message of Mon, 3 Jun 91 19:28:35 PDT <9106040228.AA29204@garnet.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 91 19:28:35 PDT
From: email@example.com (Michael Katz)
I have a subclass of *fred-window*. I don't want to use :scratchp because
most of the time I want to do the normal ask-the-user-to-save-changes thang.
But sometimes I want to make modifications to the window under program control
WITHOUT having the window think it's been modified. I'm looking for a function
call UNDIRTY, or something like that (or a DIRTY flag I can set to NIL or a
CHANGE-COUNT variable I can set to 0 or ... you get the idea).