Re: 1.3.2 + Sys.7 VM

> I understand that one of the reasons for upgrading to MCL 2.0 is to take
> advantage of VM.  BUT, to what extent is 1.3.2 incompatible with VM?  I
> have noticed occasional, but _not_ regular, crashes during GC.

   1.3.2 will work with VM, but does not take advantage of it (e.g.
try increasing your application memory size to 14 meg). 1.3.2 has a
built in addressing limitation.

  I could also be wrong. This was true of 1.3.1. Since the doco said
it wouldn't be fixed until 2.0, I didn't try it for 1.3.2.

Mick O'Donnell