CLIM info (forwarded)

Date: Fri, 14 Jun 91 13:48 PDT
From: "William M. York" <York@chuck-jones.west.dialnet.ila.com>
Subject: FOR THE MAC?
To: 76234.1133@compuserve.com, mts@cs.toronto.edu, CLIM@BBN.COM
Cc: CLIM-Orders@ila.com

We have just begun shipping CLIM 1.0 for Macintosh Common Lisp (MCL).
You can order a copy directly from ILA by sending an e-mail request to
CLIM-Orders@ILA.COM, or by sending U.S. mail to:

CLIM Orders
ILA
114 Mt. Auburn St.
Cambridge, MA  02138

Please include the following information:

Name
Address
Type of Macintosh
Mac OS version
Amount of memory (4 meg minimum, more if you want to develop appcliations
:-)
MCL version (must be at least 2.0b1)
Purchase order number

The price is $495.00 plus shipping and handling.

Apple has not yet shipped the final version of MCL 2.0.  Therefore,
the version of CLIM that we are currently shipping is not necessarily
the final CLIM 1.0.  If the final release of MCL 2.0 requires us to
make changes to CLIM, we will automatically upgrade customers who
order CLIM for MCL now.  You must order MCL 2.0 directly from Apple.