proclaim problems

	While trying to compile a program in MCL 2.0b1 (and 2.0b1p3),
I keep getting the following types of errors:

> Error: value (BREAK-LOG) is not of the expected type SYMBOL.
> While executing: CCL::FCOMP-PROCLAIM-TYPE^L> Type Command-. to abort.

On statements like:

(proclaim '(function clear-break-log (break-log) break-log))

	It even happens on mundane types like "list".  This program
compiles and runs just fine under Franz Allegro CL 4.0 (also CLTL2
compat.)  Is this a bug?  Is there a workaround?

	---Todd