[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Adding my own #_traps
- To: email@example.com (Mike Engber)
- Subject: Re: Adding my own #_traps
- From: Bill St. Clair <bill>
- Date: Tue, 02 Jul 91 19:00:37 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Your message of Tue, 02 Jul 91 13:35:30 -0500. <9107021835.AA17503@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 91 13:35:30 CDT
From: email@example.com (Mike Engber)
Subject: Adding my own #_traps
If I want to write some of my own deftraps (for those NOT IN ROM calls)
where can I put the .Lisp files so they will be found by the #_ macro
and by reindex interfaces. I don't want to modify any of the interface
files or everytime I get new interfaces I'll have to re-modify them.
I just want to put them somewhere in the search path.
REINDEX-INTERFACES parses file that are in the result of:
Hence, if you want to add files, they'll have to go in that directory.