Re: Adding my own #_traps

   Date: Tue, 2 Jul 91 13:35:30 CDT
   From: engber@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu (Mike Engber)
   To: info-mcl@cambridge.apple.com
   Subject: Adding my own #_traps

   If I want to write some of my own deftraps (for those NOT IN ROM calls)
   where can I put the .Lisp files so they will be found by the #_ macro
   and by reindex interfaces. I don't want to modify any of the interface
   files or everytime I get new interfaces I'll have to re-modify them.

   I just want to put them somewhere in the search path.

   -ME

REINDEX-INTERFACES parses file that are in the result of:

   (directory "interfaces;*.lisp")

Hence, if you want to add files, they'll have to go in that directory.