comp.lang.lisp.mcl

The newsgroup comp.lang.lisp.mcl has been created and should be propagating
around the net right now.  We have set up a bi-directional gateway between
comp.lang.lisp.mcl and info-mcl, which means that the newsgroup and the
mailing list should have exactly the same contents (modulo a few glitches
which I'm sure y'all noticed, but which should be straightened out now).
You can choose which one to read based purely on convenience.  Remember
that if you want to be removed from the mailing list, you should send
a message to info-mcl-request@cambridge.apple.com, not to the whole list.

				Your friendly list administrator,
				info-mcl-request@cambridge.apple.com