MacTCP.lisp help

I'd like to use the tcp-stream functionality provided by MacTCP.lisp, but
am having some trouble getting it to work.  I'm working under sys 7,
MCL2.0b1p3.  My mactcp file is in the system folder (as well as in the
control panel folder).  Here's what I get when loading, any tips would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

--Kemi

;Compiler warnings :
;   Undeclared free variable $IOFILENAME, in TCP-DRIVER-REFNUM.
;   Undeclared free variable $IOCOMPLETION, in TCP-DRIVER-REFNUM.
;   Undeclared free variable $IOPERMSSN, in TCP-DRIVER-REFNUM.
;   Undeclared free variable $IOREFNUM, in TCP-DRIVER-REFNUM.
;Compiler warnings :
;   Undeclared free variable $IOPBSIZE, in %LOAD-RESOLVER-CODE.
;   Undeclared free variable $IOFILENAME, in %LOAD-RESOLVER-CODE.
;   Undeclared free variable $IOVREFNUM, in %LOAD-RESOLVER-CODE.
;   Undeclared free variable $IODIRID, in %LOAD-RESOLVER-CODE.
;   Undeclared free variable $IOFDIRINDEX (3 references), in
%LOAD-RESOLVER-CODE.
;   Undeclared free variable $FDTYPE (2 references), in
%LOAD-RESOLVER-CODE.
;   Undeclared free variable $FDCREATOR (2 references), in
%LOAD-RESOLVER-CODE.
;Compiler warnings :
;   Undefined function %ADDRESS-TO-MACPTR, in TCP-SEND.

? (open-tcp-stream "aristotle.ils.nwu.edu" 79)
> Error: Unbound variable: CCL::$IOPBSIZE
> While executing: CCL::%LOAD-RESOLVER-CODE
> Type Command-/ to continue, Command-. to abort.
> If continued: Retry getting the value of CCL::$IOPBSIZE.
See the Restarts  menu item for further choices.
1 >