[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
memory and 32-bit addressing question
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: memory and 32-bit addressing question
- From: Mark Stickel <STICKEL@ai.sri.com>
- Date: Thu 18 Jul 91 15:19:26-PDT
- Cc: STICKEL@ai.sri.com
- Mail-system-version: <SUN-MM(229)+TOPSLIB(128)@AI.SRI.COM>
- Reply-to: STICKEL@ai.sri.com
I currently run MCL2.0b1 on a Macintosh IIcx (which has non 32-
bit-clean ROMs) under System 6.0.5 with 8 megabytes of real memory.
I'm interested in possibilities of using more physical memory than
this. Two questions:
1. Does MCL run properly under System 7.0 with Connectix's MODE32
to allow 32-bit addressing?
2. How much physical (and virtual) memory can MCL use when run
under A/UX instead of the Mac OS?