MCL User Meeting Confirmed

This message is to confirm that the Macintosh Common Lisp users meeting will be
held on Monday afternoon, August 5, from 1 pm to about 5 pm.  Unfortunately,
that time wasn't perfect for everyone, but it's the best time we can find to
accomodate as many of you as possible.  (If you'll be at MacWorld Expo later in
the week it may be possible for you to meet with a few of us at the Tools Expo
to be held Tuesday through Thursday.)

The meeting will probably be held at the MIT Media Lab in Cambridge.  I'll send
out the exact details and directions sometime next week.

At the meeting we may want to discuss forming a more permanent Macintosh Common
Lisp User Group.  If you might be interested in being involved in such a group,
please bring your ideas to the meeting.

I've had a little response to me request for MCL users to discuss and show each
other interesting MCL-based technology, but there's still openings for other
demos and informal talks.  Please let me know if you would like to have some
time at the meeting to talk and/or do a demo.  Thanks a lot.

--Harvey Alcabes
  MCL Product Marketing Manager