[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Query: "thermometers"
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Christopher Owens)
- Date: 24 Jul 91 16:28:42 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of Chicago
- Sender: email@example.com (NewsMistress)
- Summary: Want MCL code to do thermometers
So, is anyone willing to share some code that does standard mac-style
"thermometers" to show, for example, percent completion of some task?
MCL2 preferred, MCL1 is fine.
Department of Computer Science 1100 East 58th Street
The University of Chicago Chicago, IL 60637
firstname.lastname@example.org (312) 702-2505