[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
sound in MCL2
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: sound in MCL2
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Lee Spector)
- Date: 1 Aug 91 19:40:27 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: U of Maryland, Dept. of Computer Science, Coll. Pk., MD 20742
- Reply-to: email@example.com (Lee Spector)
Does anyone have some sound-producing code for MCL2 that they
wouldn't mind sharing? I'm especially interested in playing
multiple sounds at once (as is dome by the SpeedBeep INIT).
I see that the SOUND.Lisp interface file defines some sound
traps etc., but I'd really like to see some higher level code,
even if it's just rough hacks.
Thanks! -Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)