Interfaces for System 7

(assuming MCL2.0bP3)

So, I've got this folder, see, called "Lisp Interfaces for System 7".  And
it contains files that look a lot like the files in
CCL;Library:Interfaces, only different.  Assuming that I'm using
System 7, do I want to replace the files in CCL;Library:Interfaces
with the corresponding files in "Lisp Interfaces for System 7", or should I
just put the "Lisp Interfaces for System 7" folder in CCL;Library and
assume that whatever code loads the interfaces is smart enough to get
it.

Forgive me if I'm missing something obvious, but the  "1 Read Me .
Lisp" file in the new folder is curiously enigmatic.

Thanks,

/c
Christopher Owens
Department of Computer Science                 1100 East 58th Street
The University of Chicago                      Chicago, IL 60637
owens@gargoyle.uchicago.edu                    (312) 702-2505