[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Interfaces for System 7
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Interfaces for System 7
- From: email@example.com (Christopher Owens)
- Date: 2 Aug 91 16:47:11 GMT
- Distribution: usa
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of Chicago
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org (NewsMistress)
- Summary: Huh what?
So, I've got this folder, see, called "Lisp Interfaces for System 7". And
it contains files that look a lot like the files in
CCL;Library:Interfaces, only different. Assuming that I'm using
System 7, do I want to replace the files in CCL;Library:Interfaces
with the corresponding files in "Lisp Interfaces for System 7", or should I
just put the "Lisp Interfaces for System 7" folder in CCL;Library and
assume that whatever code loads the interfaces is smart enough to get
Forgive me if I'm missing something obvious, but the "1 Read Me .
Lisp" file in the new folder is curiously enigmatic.
Department of Computer Science 1100 East 58th Street
The University of Chicago Chicago, IL 60637
email@example.com (312) 702-2505