sol'n to fsopen and fsread

I recently posted a message saying that I was getting weird errors
when trying to use the fsopen and fsread functions in the
mac-file-io.lisp file in the Examples folder.

I think I have found the solution to my problem:
I found an error in the mac-file-io.lisp file.
In the function definition for fsopen, the 16th line reads
   (%put-word paramblock $fsAtMark $ioPosOffset)
It _SHOULD_ read
   (%put-word paramblock $fsAtMark $ioPosMode)

Making that change seemed to clear up all my problems.
Those of you using mac-file-io.lisp might want to make a note of this.

Dale Skrien
djskrien@colby.edu