[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MIDI from MCL?
- To: Matthew Cornell <email@example.com>
- Subject: MIDI from MCL?
- From: Robert W. Kerns <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 25 Aug 91 11:48 EDT
- Cc: INFO-MCL@cambridge.apple.com
- In-reply-to: <9108251519.AA06827@unix1.CS.UMASS.EDU>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 91 11:19:16 EDT
From: email@example.com (Matthew Cornell)
I need to control a MIDI device from MCL. I've found MIDI.Lisp in the
Interfaces folder but my Inside Mac volume VI stack doesn't document
its contents. Does anyone know where the Apple MIDI docs are? Thanks.
You get them from APDA (the part of Apple which handles software
tools & documentation for programmers).
>> MIDI Management Tools Set v. 2.0
Apple Computer, Inc.
This toolkit enables developers to transfer data
to and from MIDI devices connected to the
Macintosh via a MIDI hardware interface. The
data can also be passed using virtual ports
amongh several applications running under
MultiFinder, or between logical ports within a
single application. Features include:
* Easier to write MIDI drivers
* PatchBay (a graphical interface for
* New utility routines
* Upward compatability
* Source code examples for several simple
* New calls that support advanced MIDI
Manager applications as well as the
creation of MIDI device drivers.
One Macintosh disk and one 44-page manual.
MIDI Management Tools Set v. 2.0
APDA's subscription phone # is: 1-800-282-2732.
Ordering will get you a subscription to their catalog.