[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MacApp with Mac CL
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: MacApp with Mac CL
- From: Ranson <email@example.com>
- Date: 29 Aug 91 08:27:00 GMT
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 29 Aug 91 08:48:56+0200
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 29 Aug 91 08:27:00 GMT
re MCL with a MacApp front-end
My idea (expressed also by others here) was rather to have two separate commu-
nicating apps, using AppleEvents or some other means if you don't want to be
tied to 7.0.
According to the docs, you can make a MCL app, but (apparently) not a MCL lib.
Anyway, with MacApp, you would still have the problem of who owns the event