"M. Kant work..."

Date: Thu, 29 Aug 91 15:56+0100
From: Vincent Keunen <keunen@milou.nrb.be>
Subject: "M. Kant work..."
To: INFO-MCL@CAMBRIDGE.APPLE.COM
cc: uucp%"info-mcl@cambridge.apple.com"@nrbv01

          Date: Wed, 28 Aug 91 10:01 EDT
          From: BRIGHT@ENH.NIST.GOV

          I'm on the mailing list and read with interest your ref to a who-calls database,
          metering system, compare sources..., all of which would be really useful for
          me.
          Is this available?  (I regularly read the mailing list, but am
          unfamiliar with the contents of the public files in cambridge.apple.com, for exa
          mple).

          thanks V. much.
          Dave Bright
          NIST, Gaithersburg, Md.
          301-975-3911
          bright@enh.nist.gov

Here is a copy of a message that was posted on this list on the first of
August (this year!):